Our manifesto

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Our manifesto

Post  polka23dot on Wed May 16, 2012 7:24 pm

TheresNoSatanButAllah wrote:I think: We should be a anti racist and anti facist movement and declare it also clearly that way.

Yes. This is very good comment. None of us are racists or fascists. We want to lead the resistance to Islamic invasion of Europe in order to prevent racists or fascists from becoming the European leaders. I favor eugenics as a means of improving the genes of all races. I also favor restriction of immigration to high-quality immigrants (smart, educated, young, healthy, and, most of all, having Western mindset). I have very strong feelings about the lack of freedom of speech in the West. I have just changed the last goal our manifesto:
8. Templars support the freedom of speech, democracy, and Israel. They are not racists, but some of them support eugenics and human population control.

TheresNoSatanButAllah wrote:We should by at frist an organisation which documents the islamisation of europe, so I suppose everytime if anyone of us, discovers new facts about it we should collect it here.

I just added another forum category: Islamization of the West. You can find plenty of info in these news websites: http://templars.forumshome.com/t15-best-websites-about-islam

Most European governments prohibit the collection of data about Muslims, so the statistical data about Muslims is not accurate.

polka23dot
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2012-05-06

View user profile http://templars.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

@ All, especially polka23dot

Post  T.J. Donatello on Tue May 22, 2012 4:19 am

"On the other hand, the Mongoloids (Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans) have strong self-preservation instinct, are smarter than white people, and they probably will dominate the world when Muslims destroy the Western Civilization."[quote]

First off, the "Mongoloids" are not more intelligent than Europeans. They may do better in canned situations, like exams, but social history shows that Europeans are the ultimate kind in the world, when you consider the vast number of inventions and discoveries we have made, nobody comes close to us.

Secondly, I disagree with your classification of "Mongoloids". They are not all the same; Japanese and Koreans are much more capable people than the Chinese; it is only because of China's huge population and access to tropical plants and fungi that they have had so much progress. Overall, the Japanese and Koreans both have a long history of kicking Chinese ass, and I consider the Japanese and Koreans to be the European peoples' closest allies, along with the Hebrews and Armenians.

But really, all of us are digressing from the point of this section of the forum. I think we need to really put together a manifesto soon, in order to attract more members to our organisation. It could be in the form of a 5-point program. I'll use an example:

1 - The purpose of our organisation is, in the following priorities:

A: Protecting non-Islamic societies from Islamisation
B: Eliminating the destructive socio-political ideology known as Islam from the planet

2 - We reject extremist points of views like fascism and communism, but aside from that, we are a diverse organisation, coming from the circles of both theist and atheist, conservative and liberal, and so on. We are united by our awareness that the Islamic Revolution seeks to crush and eliminate all debate and democracy and free thought, in favour of strict Quranic rule.

3 - We recognise that supporters of the Islamic Revolution are impossible to appease; any negotiation between them should be considered a loss to our side, and that we must not lose any ground in the battle against them.

4 - We must recognise that the Islamic Revolution is a four-pronged attack on non-Islamic socities, consisting of the following:

A: Terrorism
B: Conversion (sometimes by force or extortion)
C: Immigration/Natal Warfare/Genocide
D: Economic Warfare

All four of these prongs are dangerous, but the only one that is widely known to society is Prong A. It is the goal of our organisation to spread knowledge of all four prongs of the attack to as many people as possible, in order to prepare them to defend themselves when the time comes to do so.

5 - We recognise that in order to maximise effectiveness of our organisation, we must put unrelated beliefs and issues of our own aside when working for our organisation. Our organisation is not to be a forum for theological or spiritual debate, partisan support for political parties, or negatively disrupting the lives of our members.


Tell me what you think of this proposed manifesto. I like it; it is short but concise, easy to understand, and I think it will help us to bring in members. I could make a YouTube video of it and spread it around to help our organisation, if you like.



Last edited by TonoFonseca on Thu May 24, 2012 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

T.J. Donatello

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-05-06
Location : Alberta, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our manifesto

Post  polka23dot on Tue May 22, 2012 6:26 pm

@TonoFonseca
We have similar ideas, but we are still in the woods. You want to restrict our organization to anti-Islamic activity. I would prefer a broader scope - I would like to reform European immigration policy so that only high-quality immigrants (smart, etc.) are accepted. There are only two of us left, so it is not clear which option is better. We are still a very small debating forum, so we should keep all our options open. I believe that we should make two versions of our manifesto: short version restricted to Islam, and long version (similar to my version), which mentions other global problems besides Islam.

We can reduce the short version of our manifesto to one sentence: Deport Muslims to Kerkennah Islands.

We should keep our manifestos short, but it may be good idea to explain differences between Western Civilization and Islamic barbarism. Guy Sorman believes that the Western Civilization is the only civilization that has a passion for innovation, a capacity for self-criticism, and gender equality. His article is here: http://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/sorman2/English
I would add the freedom of speech as one of the unique features of the Western Civilization. Islam has nothing in common with any civilization, especially the Western Civilization.

We should not reject any point of view because it is "extremist," but because it is incompatible with the Western Civilization. Some of our views may be regarded by others as "extremist." For example, I have nothing but contempt for all governments who believe that a spending binge is a cure for a recession.

TonoFonseca wrote:3 - We recognise that supporters of the Islamic Revolution are impossible to appease; any negotiation between them should be considered a loss to our side, and that we must not lose any ground in the battle against them.

All mainstream Muslims are impossible to appease. Talking to them is a waste of time. Controlling their imams is also a waste of time. Islam, like communism and fascism, cannot be reformed because it is based on violence. It must be eradicated.

It is not clear who are "the supporters of the Islamic Revolution." All Muslims? Wahhabis? How do we know who is a Wahhabi? We can't ask them because Muslims often lie. We have to treat all Muslims the same way, with the possible exception of a handful of well-known activists like Zuhdi Jasser.

TonoFonseca wrote:A: Terrorism, B: Conversion (sometimes by force or extortion), C: Immigration/Natal Warfare/Genocide, D: Economic Warfare

I would add the efforts to implement the sharia in the West, corruption of Western politicians, corruption of Western universities, death threats against Western media, authors, and speakers critical of Islam, control of Western mosques by Saudi Wahhabis, and treason by Western left-wingers.

TonoFonseca wrote:5 - We recognise that in order to maximise effectiveness of our organisation, we must put unrelated beliefs and issues of our own aside when working for our organisation. Our organisation is not to be a forum for theological or spiritual debate, partisan support for political parties, or negatively disrupting the lives of our members.

Most of the people who oppose Muslim invasion of the West are conservatives, nationalists, and they are concerned about the high crime rate and welfare dependence of black African immigrants. Few of these Westerners are racists. They just know the facts. Black African countries are hellholes and will remain hellholes as long as the average IQ of a black African is dismal 67. The population of black African countries is exploding and many black Africans dream of emigrating to the West, where many of them will be permanently unemployable and prone to crime due to their low IQ.

I believe that our most fundamental problem is the explosive growth of Muslim population in the West. Our manifesto must propose at least one solution to this problem. If our solution is more humane than neo-Nazi solution (killing all the Muslims, Jews, and non-whites) we may get more supporters than the neo-Nazis.

polka23dot
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2012-05-06

View user profile http://templars.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

HELP !!!!! URGENT !!!!!

Post  IslamVeryHates on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:36 pm

.
HELP !!!!! URGENT !!!!!
HELP !!!!! URGENT !!!!!
HELP !!!!! URGENT !!!!!
HELP !!!!! URGENT !!!!!

SEE DETAILS IN THIS VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vKshiCP6vQ&list=PL4CE9131968344BD7&index=0&feature=plcp

IslamVeryHates

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

@ IslamVeryHates

Post  T.J. Donatello on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 am

It's regrettable; Sharia Law is in fact anti-music. But the manifesto section was not the correct place to put this.


T.J. Donatello

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-05-06
Location : Alberta, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

READ CAREFULLY THE TEXT FROM THE BEGINNING OF THAT VIDEO

Post  IslamVeryHates on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:39 pm

@IslamVeryHates
I (polka23dot) moved your post to the 'Islamization of the West' sub-forum. Nobody is going to watch your video (posted on your YouTube channel) because it is 4.5 hours long and because half of it is in Farsi/Persian.
You have bad manners. We are not Muslims, so you should not scream at us. This sub-forum is intended for a civilized debate. Your opinions are welcome as long as you present them in a civilized manner.

TO: POLKA23DOT:

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

THAT'S RIDICULOUS WHAT YOU'VE SAID RIGHT NOW (ABOVE), BECAUSE:

1) I PUT HERE THE COPY OF THAT TEXT BECAUSE THAT TEXT SHOULD BE USED FOR THE MANIFESTO OF THIS ORGANISATION.
2) I POINTED OUT WITH RED COLOUR AND BIG FONTS TO graphically highlight VERY IMPORTANT IDEAS FOR YOUR MANIFESTO. (If somebody eats the fashion font-phobia, he /she should visit a psychiatrist.) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

P.S. With this way, you always will be the ridiculous minority withOUT any real political /social power to stop islamization. Crying or Very sad
P.S.: Put it back!


Last edited by IslamVeryHates on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong sub-forum, very big font)

IslamVeryHates

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our manifesto

Post  polka23dot on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:17 pm

@IslamVeryHates; I am the administrator of this forum. If you do not respect my authority, you are not welcome here.

Banning Islam really means closing the mosques and madrassas, which is not sufficient means to eradicate Islam. Islam will survive because Muslims will continue to indoctrinate their children with Islamic ideology. Anti-Islamic campaign in the media and schools will help eradicate Islam, but it probably will not suffice. For example, the anti-religious propaganda in communist countries weakened religions, but did not eradicate them.

Spanish queen Isabella faced the same problem in 1499. She issued decrees for mass conversion of Muslims to Christianity. Those who refused were either killed or forced to leave the country. The Koran and Arabic texts were burned, mosques were destroyed or converted into churches. Former Muslims were forced to drink wine and eat pork. In 1504 the Grand Mufti of Oran issued a decree saying that Spanish Muslims may drink wine, eat pork and other forbidden things, if they were under compulsion to conform or persecution. They may even, he said, deny the prophet Muhammad with their tongues provided that, at the same time, they love him in their hearts – though not all Muslim scholars agreed with this advice. Muslims who converted to Christianity were called Moriscos. There was strife between white Spanish Christians and Moriscos because the Moriscos liked their Berber customs and because nobody knew if the Moriscos were Christians or Muslims. Majority of the Moriscos continued to practice basic rituals of Islam. Demography was one of the decisive arguments used in favor of the expulsion of Moriscos from Spain. Juan de Ribera warned Spanish king Philip III in 1602 that, unless he took swift action, white Christian Spaniards would soon find themselves outnumbered by the Moriscos because the Moriscos had large families, whereas a third or a quarter of white Christians remained celibate after taking holy orders or entering military service. In 1609 and 1610 the Moriscos were loaded on galleons and shipped to north Africa. source: http://www.historytoday.com/roger-boase/muslim-expulsion-spain

The history of the Moriscos indicates that banning Islam is not effective means of eradicating Islam.

polka23dot
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2012-05-06

View user profile http://templars.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our manifesto

Post  polka23dot on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Geert Wilders and Daniel Greenfield argue in favor of banning Islam: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/10830

polka23dot
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2012-05-06

View user profile http://templars.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

VERY CLEAR and CONCRETE STRATEGY :

Post  IslamVeryHates on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:50 pm

I very clearly and CONCRETELY proposed THE BEST STRATEGY ever! Read all my views on this forum:

http://templars.forumshome.com/t10-our-manifesto

1) Islam has to be banned ALREADY ACCORDING TO OUR CURRENT LAWS. No new laws needed.

2) To be able to do so (to get the power in the parliaments, the judiciary, police and army, all anti-islam organizations /parties) all anti-islam organizations / parties should concentrate to THE MAJORITY to get votes in the elections FROM THE MAJORITY!!! To do so, they have to stop support Nazism, racism, nationalism and other crazy things like sterilization of muslims. Otherwise they NEVER get to power from the majority to ban Islam! ...And they will always be just small groups without the power no matter sometimes the anti-islam parties get into the parliaments but just with the small numbers without the real power.

BY THE WAY: IF ISLAM WOULD BE BANNED AND ALL MUSLIMS WOULD BE IN PRISONS, THEY COULD NOT HAVE SEX IN THE PRISONS TO HAVE CHILDREN!!!

Simple and clear.

BECAUSE ANTI-ISLAM ORGANIZATIONS / PARTIES DO NOT DO WHAT I MENTIONED ABOVE, THE ISLAMIZATION WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY FINISHED AND WE WILL BE ENSLAVED.

WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF THE MAJORITY, ISLAMIZATION NEVER CAN BE STOPPED (ISLAM NEVER CAN BE BANNED)!!!

RECOMMENDED ANTI-ISLAM WEBSITE AND CHANNELS:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IslamVeryHates
http://www.youtube.com/user/singing3010



IslamVeryHates

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well?...

Post  T.J. Donatello on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:02 am

Has there been any clear idea of what kind of vision this organisation would have to protect a nation from Islam? Or are polka23dot and IslamVeryHates just going to fight about it?

I still believe my model is the best. One has to wonder what kind of horrific terrorist attacks a nation would endure should they implement such ideals.

It seems to me that in order to genuinely protect a nation from Islam, it needs more than just an exile of all Muslim citizens, deconstruction of mosques and madrassas, banning of sale of the Quran, etc... what also needs to happen is that countries need to band together to use their common economic power to fight Islamic countries.

We must also take advantage of the division between Shia Muslims and Sunni Muslims. Although as a Christian it is not proper to desire war and bloodshed, I must admit I personally would find a Saudi-Iranian War very entertaining. Let them kill each other instead of making use go to the trouble.

I believe that a war or series of wars against Islam, at some point, will be inevitable. The only way we will be able to get out of it is if some miracle happens that all Muslims are converted to Christianity, or if some other war, such as one against Communist China, kills us all off first. I am only 21 and I just have so much trouble imagining what my future might be like. I don't even know if I will get to have a wife and children, let alone a personally successful future I desire.

The 2012 London Olympics are starting this Friday. I wonder how many terrorist attacks we will see. The threat of terrorism is now so great that our societies are no longer even free, especially as events like the Olympics. Thousands of soldiers in the streets, AA missiles on rooftops, snipers in balconies... it sounds more like a scene from 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' than it does a scene at the Olympics.

I don't know about other members of this forum, but I know that the people where I come from will not accept an Islamic society - and they will also not accept a police state that ostensibly protects us from Islamic terrorism!

Like honestly guys, we really need to get serious about this. It's time to talk honestly about our manifesto, it's time to build a website, divide the duties... all volunteer work, of course, members of this forum that polka23dot trusts enough. I would be very happy to do some writing, and I of course will post links to Sun News videos on this forum, since Sun is very keen on reporting Islamic activity.

Let's do this.

T.J. Donatello

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-05-06
Location : Alberta, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Suicide of Western Civilization

Post  polka23dot on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 am

I am not fighting other members of this forum; just keeping order. Our biggest problem is not our disagreements about strategy, but that nobody, except European and Russian Nazis, wants to talk about practicable means of resisting the Islamization of our homelands. Anti-Islamic activists complain about Islamic atrocities and Islamization of the West, but they never talk about practicable means of resisting the Islamization. After this forum was created, I spent many hours persuading the anti-Islamic activists to join this forum, but I failed. I failed because the majority of white people hate their civilization and the rest has mixed feelings about their civilization. Only the Nazis want to defend the West.
____________________________________________________________________

"The destruction which has overtaken a number of civilizations in the past has never been the work of any external agency, but has always been in the nature of an act of suicide." - Arnold Toynbee

polka23dot
Admin

Posts : 343
Join date : 2012-05-06

View user profile http://templars.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF THE MAJORITY, ISLAMIZATION NEVER CAN BE STOPPED (ISLAM NEVER CAN BE BANNED)!!!

Post  IslamVeryHates on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:50 am

You failed to persuade the NON-natzi anti-Islamic activists to join this forum, because there are ideas in this forum supporting Nazism, racism, nationalism and other crazy things like sterilization of muslims.

WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF THE MAJORITY, ISLAMIZATION NEVER CAN BE STOPPED (ISLAM NEVER CAN BE BANNED)!!! LET'S CONCENTRATE ONLY ON BAN OF ISLAM (It will solve EVERYTHING !!!)!!!

P.S. I still am looking for some BRAVE anti-islam video website where I could upload my videos. ANY IDEA? I've already tried about 5 video-websites, but they always deleted my videos and / or all my account/channel.

IslamVeryHates

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Name Suggestion

Post  N.I Crusader on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Could be called the 1099er's or the 1099 party.. refering to the crusades of 1099

N.I Crusader

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Neo-Nazis & Muslims

Post  T.J. Donatello on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:22 am

In my own experience, neo-Nazis and Muslims are on-side with each other. Muslims want neo-Nazis to do their dirty work of eliminating Jews so that they precisely don't focus on the Islamic Revolution. They also know how destructive the war against the Nazis was in WWII, which put the European peoples' birth rates off-balance; they want the Nazis to come back to destroy the European Christian societies. Nazis aren't real nationalists, they're socialists; they believe in power to the state, not to the people.

T.J. Donatello

Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-05-06
Location : Alberta, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LET'S CONCENTRATE ONLY ON BAN OF ISLAM (It will solve EVERYTHING !!!)!!!

Post  IslamVeryHates on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Nationalism is against ALL OTHER nations, including against YOUR own nation, Mr. "TonoFonseca" and including any other nations. Because Nationalists from other countries are against ALL OTHER nations. It means in the reality, if we woud have Nationalism as a political system, you would not be allowed to move into my country to live / work in my country (IF YOU WANT) and I would not be allowed to move into your country to live / work in your country (IF I WANT).

Nationalism is a bad system.

LET'S CONCENTRATE ONLY ON BAN OF ISLAM (It will solve EVERYTHING, including MUSLIM IMMIGRATION!!!)!!!

IslamVeryHates

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our manifesto

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum