DO YOU KNOW ANY BRAVE ANTI-ISLAMIC VIDEO WEBSITE??? BECAUSE EVERYWHERE ONLY ISLAMIZED MASS MEDIA...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DO YOU KNOW ANY BRAVE ANTI-ISLAMIC VIDEO WEBSITE??? BECAUSE EVERYWHERE ONLY ISLAMIZED MASS MEDIA...

Post  IslamVeryHates on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:18 pm

DO YOU KNOW ANY BRAVE ANTI-ISLAMIC VIDEO WEBSITE Question ??? BECAUSE EVERYWHERE ONLY ISLAMIZED MASS MEDIA...

I am looking for some BRAVE anti-islamic video website where I could upload my videos about Islam, that muslims from youtube staff deleted on my youtube channel, because youtube is ISLAMIZED, as well. I want to upload the videos on some BRAVE anti-islamic video website and leave the link on my youtube channel so that also people from youtube could be informed about Islam.

(Each video is up to 500 MB.)
IslamVeryHates

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IslamVeryHates on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:25 pm

OK, thanks, I'll try it!
P.S> I uploaded a video on:
globalinfidel.tv
but they deleted all my channel and banned my access to all their website! They say it is not allowed to mention word: "Breivik" on their website! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Try to upload any video about BREIVIK on their website and you will see Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Shocked
Their website is NOT OK. Because it is a hypocrisy NOT to talk about Breivik. Because Breivik and anti-islamization is ONE topic (no matter if someone does NOT agree or agrees with what he did. Because people have the right to have the TRUE information WHY HE WAS KILLING!!! The true information WHY he did it, is banned almost EVERYWHERE. Word: "BREIVIK" is TABOO almost everywhere) Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, right now I've registered on:
www.muhammadtube.com
but they want money from people who want upload a video! They must be joking!!! Rolling Eyes Laughing Rolling Eyes It is a charity when somebody spends own free time with defending Europe / USA / world from Islamization!!! Such people should have everything FREE for such activity! (Especially just for uploading videos!)
So, I immediately deleted my registration/page/profile there.

...Well, that's why my question still is valid:
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY BRAVE ANTI-ISLAM VIDEO WEBSITE WHERE I COULD UPLOAD MY ANTI-ISLAM VIDEOS??? Question BECAUSE EVERYWHERE ONLY ISLAMIZED MASS MEDIA...

IslamVeryHates

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DO YOU KNOW ANY BRAVE ANTI-ISLAMIC VIDEO WEBSITE??? BECAUSE EVERYWHERE ONLY ISLAMIZED MASS MEDIA...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top