IT'S QUESTION OF TIME, MUSLIMS / ISLAMIZATED BASTARDS WILL BAN THIS WEBSITE, AS WELL. WHERE WE WILL GO?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IT'S QUESTION OF TIME, MUSLIMS / ISLAMIZATED BASTARDS WILL BAN THIS WEBSITE, AS WELL. WHERE WE WILL GO?

Post  IslamVeryHates on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Any idea??????????????? Question Question Question Question Question
IslamVeryHates

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unlikely

Post  T.J. Donatello on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:36 am

I don't think we will be banned. With people like Sun News Network at our backs, not to mention organisations like Act For America, Muslims won't be able to ban anything without the world knowing. The world's fuse with Muslims is growing quite short. For now, we're alright - aside from the fact that we are right now just a forum. I have made a YouTube video to promote our forum, and I've talked to two or three people who might join.

I think it's important to be as decentralised as possible, only coming here to share information and discuss issues. If Muslims find an organisation with a name and a location and a definitive staff, they will find a way to attack it. We need to keep our efforts as grassroots as possible. For example, I work with the Christian Heritage Party of Canada, and the ChristianGovernance think-tank, keeping them informed and encouraging their efforts against the Islamic Revolution.
T.J. Donatello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

@IslamVeryHates, Breivik's manifesto

Post  polka23dot on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks for the info. I have fixed the link.
polka23dot
Admin

View user profile http://templars.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IT'S QUESTION OF TIME, MUSLIMS / ISLAMIZATED BASTARDS WILL BAN THIS WEBSITE, AS WELL. WHERE WE WILL GO?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top